Come and enjoy your stay in Oudtshoorn with us, splash in our large pool, relax in our beautiful garden & let the kids play in our great playgrounds are with swings, jungle gym, trampoline & much more!
101 Oudtshoorn Holiday Accommodation is situated in Oudtshoorn, just outside the centre of town, on the Route 62 on its way to the Garden Route
• We offer more than just another “stay” in Oudtshoorn.
• Miranda or Bart (owners and your hosts) will greet you personally to make you feel welcome
• Accredited a certificate of excellence by TripAdvisor
• 10 minutes walk from the centre of town
• Huge garden & several cosy terraces
• Large, sparkling swimming pool
• As we have children ourselves, your kids are more than welcome to enjoy the space of our garden, the playthings and all facilities. But you always have adequate privacy when you want relax in peace
• Relax under the biggest pepper-tree of South Africa or use the outdoor BBQ for a South African “braai” in the Klein Karoo
• Our nice breakfast will be served in the dining room or the sunny front terrace
• We have free wireless internet for our guests, all rooms have private entrance, bathrobes, filled bar fridge, clock radio, free coffee and tea, shaving plug, hairdryer, toiletries, heating and a fan
• Large sparkling swimming pool
• Huge green garden
• Several terraces
• Outdoor bbq
• Many playgrounds for the children
• Jungle gym and toys
• Secure private parking on the property
THINGS TO DO:
Oudtshoorn has a lot of attractions and things to do. You can make a scenic tour over the Swartberg Pass and enjoy a lovely drive through Meiringspoort, visit an ostrich farm, the Cango Wildlife Ranch, the Cango Caves and many more...